Position Title: Production Manager
Location: Louisville, CO
Report To: Zach Roth & Mike Koenig
Operations Manager, President
Job Summary: This position is responsible for managing and maintaining production operations, including but not limited to: day-to-day factory operations, materials, labor, safety compliance, support and consult with upper management, and other duties as assigned.
Scope and Dimension: The Production Manager supports the success and efficiency of the organization and individual contributors by providing a safe work environment, scheduling and maintaining production, and training individual contributors. Key roles are managing shop employees, scheduling and shipping of quality product, and materials procurement.
Key Responsibilities: (Other duties as assigned)
• Schedule, supervise and maintain production, minimizing downtime and maximizing efficiency.
• Provide a safe working environment by maintaining performance of department operations, yard operations, and housekeeping consistently in compliance with company and OSHA standards.
• Ensure individual contributors are properly trained by conveying clearly defined expectations of performance, efficiency and quality standards.
• Lead production team in continuous improvement, including quality assurance, verifying raw material and finished product to meet customer expectations.
• Review and evaluate production sheets, prepare and deliver production reports, and maintain records.
• Participate and lead meetings related to daily activities, safety, and department progression/status.
• College Degree with minimum 3- years of experience supervising 15 or more employees in an OSHA compliant production / manufacturing setting.
• Demonstrated ability to diplomatically and efficiently lead and manage individual contributors through accountability and communication.
• Professional communication skills, ability to provide information to all levels of the organization.
• Exhibit proficiency to manage multiple tasks requiring attention to detail and organization, prioritize to meet deadlines, and apply business math knowledge under minimal supervision.
• Ability to comply with work schedule, including increased seasonal hours.
• Successful completion of compliance requirements such as a criminal background check and drug screen.
This position hosts direct supervisory responsibilities for 15-20 individual contributors.
Operates in a professional office environment as well as within a manufacturing environment subject to inside environmental conditions and noise. Often required to sit, use repetitive hand motion, hear, listen, talk, stand, and walk. Often required to climb stairs, reach overhead, pull, push, and lift up to 50 pounds.
Habits That Drive Success:
Total Quality Management
Manage the Numbers
Speed, Execution, Simplicity
People Make It Happen
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the incumbent for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.