A Technology Roadmap is a plan that matches short-term and long-term goals with specific technology solutions to help meet those goals. It is a plan that applies to a new product or process, or to an emerging technology. Developing a roadmap has three major uses. It helps reach a consensus about a set of needs and the technologies required to satisfy those needs; it provides a mechanism to help forecast technology developments and it provides a framework to help plan and coordinate technology developments. The technology roadmap taught by Manufacturer’s Edge will be a multi layered, time based chart reflecting the integration of technology, products, commercial perspectives, and company strengths.
- Introduction to Technology Roadmapping
- Data Collection and Drawing for Current-State Technology Roadmap
- Map General Market Trends and Demands
- Draw Future-State Technology Roadmap
- Select Top Priorities from Technology Roadmap