Risk is everywhere and it impacts companies large and small. It doesn’t sleep and it often shows up uninvited. This session helps you to identify the triggers of risk events, the importance of developing a plan to mitigate them when they do occur, and how to establish monitoring metrics and activities so you may be prepared for the inevitable.
Participants will also learn how the financial impact of risk is determined and why a Risk Management Plan is an essential element to operational efficiency.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM
- Understand the impact of risk events for which no risk management strategy exists
- Recognize the necessity of a risk management strategy
- Create a risk impact analysis
- Learn how to estimate the financial impact of a potential risk event
- Incorporate financial considerations within the Total Cost of Ownership model
THIS WORKING SESSION IS COMPRISED OF THE FOLLOWING KEY EDUCATIONAL ITEMS
1. Risk management concepts & philosophies
2. Elements of a risk management program
3. The risk management process
4. Risk management tools
5. Risk management metrics
6. Integration of risk management and the Total Cost of Ownership
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Operations Managers, Financial Managers, Program Managers, and Supply Chain Managers
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
At the conclusion of the session, you will have a clear understanding of risk management its financial implications and the necessity of a risk management plan.