In this session, you will learn how to leverage a demand-driven value network by integrating processes and data in the supply chain that reduce risk and create value. This customer-focused network provides a means for increasing visibility by fostering collaboration while reducing costs, improving quality and shortening lead times. This session sets the stage for developing a strategy that partners and suppliers within the supply chain may execute through communication and improved performance.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM
- Provide Executives with a mechanism to better understand the cause and effect decisions within the supply chain.
- Provide a method to understand the critical (key) areas controlling the performance of supply chain, and foster collaboration among the Supply Chain Alliance members (Tier 1, and beyond).
This series of working sessions focuses on the critical components required to create and implement a supply chain plan that delivers higher value, including profitability and satisfaction, within the overall system.
THIS WORKING SESSION IS COMPRISED OF THE FOLLOWING KEY EDUCATIONAL ITEMS
- Where are you in your supply chain maturity?
- Supply chain fundamentals
- A brief introduction to Constraint Theory
- A three round executive education supply chain game
- Strategic implications for your supply chain
- Develop a supply chain strategy or key initiatives to improve supply chain performance
- Identify suppliers and supply chain partners (for a particular product line) to attend the corresponding Partner Engagement session. The product/product line should be one that is causing poor performance for the firm.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Executive Engagement session is designed for the leaders that are responsible for charting the course of the organization. Typically, that includes leadership, C-level positions and those with supply chain responsibilities within the organization.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN
At the conclusion of the two-day event, participants will have a clear strategy for improving supply chain performance.
Supply Chain Optimization is based on establishing a comprehensive view of the supply chain and improving the visibility and responsiveness of all tiers supporting the supply chain.
The Supply Chain Strategy: Executive Engagement session is specifically designed for top tier manufacturers to create and implement effective supply chain strategies.