If you have an upcoming event that you would like to add to our calendar, please email our Marketing Manager with the details.
2019 Colorado Manufacturing Awards
Presented by Company Week and Manufacturer’s Edge
Date: April 4, 2019
Time: 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Location: The Cable Center
Address: 2000 Buchtel Blvd S, Denver, CO 80210
Click here to register!
The 4th annual Colorado Manufacturing Awards recognize excellence and innovation across the region’s manufacturing industries and economy.
The only program of its kind in the United States, the CMA program brings together business leaders in a celebration of the modern manufacturing economy — a multi-industry, consumer and technology-driven sector reshaping America’s rich industrial legacy.
To be awarded:
Aerospace/Electronics Manufacturer of the Year (Click for criteria and to nominate)
- Video presentations: New Mexico and Wyoming Manufacturers of the Year
● The CMAs are presented by CompanyWeek, digital media reporting on the regional manufacturing economy; and Manufacturers Edge, Colorado’s NIST MEP.
● The CMAs work closely with Colorado trade and industry groups to publicize the opportunity, reach out to industry companies, develop criteria and encourage companies to nominate. Criteria vary across industries to reflect operating conditions, company differences, and market attributes.
Participating industry associations and sector partnerships:
- Colorado Craft Brewing Guild
- Colorado Distilling Guild
- Colorado Proud
- Colorado Bioscience Association
- Colorado Cleantech Industry Association
- Rocky Mountain Tooling & Machining Association
- Colorado Space Business Roundtable
- Co Active
● Manufacturers are encouraged to self-nominate. Companies can be also be nominated by peers, industry colleagues or other parties, but all nominations must include information related to the criteria list above. Companies can nominate here.
● Nominations close Friday, February 8, 2019. Three finalists from each category will be selected by Feb. 15. Finalists will participate in CMA activities throughout Feb. and March (see key dates and activities below), culminating in the April 4 CMA gala reception, where winners in each category will be announced. An panel of industry experts will select finalists and a winner.
● Industry program sponsorships are available.
Finalists selected and announced; judging panels scheduled and announced
Editorial coverage and promotion of industry finalists begins
Alumni & Finalist Luncheon, Denver, Colorado. National industry keynote
2:00- 5:30 p.m.
— Afternoon auditorium: Workforce symposium
5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
— Gala Awards reception and presentation,
Contact us if you’d like to be a sponsor of the Colorado Manufacturing Awards 2019.
Contact Bart Taylor at