M2: Manufacturing Growth & Investor Conference
Date: July 27, 2016
Event Location: Tivoli Student Union | Auraria Campus | Denver
Address: 900 Auraria Parkway, Denver, CO 80204
Event Register Link:
Click here to register!
Join us for CompanyWeek’s 2nd Annual M2 Conference!
We’re connecting Capital with Companies.
This fast-paced afternoon will explore:
- How To Build Investment Value
- The State of Lending and Finance
- Growth and Financing Strategies
- Turn the tables with CompanyWeek’s “Reverse Fish Tank”
Join us afterwards for a rousing reception at the new Tivoli Brewery.
M2 is a MUST-ATTEND for…
Manufacturers of all sizes evaluating financing options or preparing a company for growth, sale, succession, or M&A
Family-owned companies and others wanting to learn more about the impact and implications of equity financing
Companies in high-growth sectors like food and beverage, aerospace, medical and bioscience, consumer-product manufacturing, ag-tech and others.
Investment professionals intent on learning about manufacturing. Space is limited. Don’t WAIT!
M2 is the first investor conference CONCEIVED FOR MANUFACTURERS!
Issues We’ll Explore…
- Financing strategies for early-and-second stage companies
- What lenders and investors don’t understand about manufacturing: A company view
- How great management teams build investment value: An investor view
- Sector update: food and beverage’s wild ride: what a ‘frothy’ market means for brands, entrepreneurs, and investors
- Is lifestyle and outdoor industry the next manufacturing growth sector?
- Financing craft brewers – where does the sector go from here?
Building Investment Value
How great management teams build value, how entrepreneurs assemble great teams, and what investors look for in great manufacturing companies — and industry sectors.
Plus: Sector update: ‘Institutional’ dollars are flowing into Colorado with Boulder County at the center of a food financing revolution. What impact will food funds and other finance trends have on regional food entrepreneurs, brands and investors?