Manufacturer’s Edge Webinar: What Every Manufacturing CEO Needs To Know About Marketing
Date: March 17, 2020
Time: 12 – 1 pm
There is an overload of information (and misinformation) about marketing available everywhere you look. It’s a full-time job sorting through all of the options to identify what could work for your business. And even then, it’s not entirely clear if your choices are really what’s best for your situation.
In this 45-minute webinar, we will examine the six most critical tenets you need to know to market your manufacturing business effectively. Understand them, and you will be able to make better marketing decisions that will save you time and money.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- The most cost-effective way to drive your business growth;
- When the optimal time is to spend money on marketing;
- How to spot a marketing Charleton;
- The valuable similarities between your manufacturing processes and marketing;
- The basis upon which to form your marketing goals
This webinar is being presented by Marilyn Heywood Paige and Mike Black of Paige Black. They are partners in a full-service marketing agency that regularly works with manufacturers to build marketing systems that generate consistent leads.