FRCC: Intermediate Machining
Date: August 28 – December 13, 2018
Time: Tuesdays & Thursdays 6-9pm
Location: Front Range Community College – Advanced Technology Center
Address: 2120 Miller Dr, Longmont, CO 80501, USA
To register: Contact Jossy Martinez at email@example.com or 303-678-3790
In This Class You Will Learn:
- Importance of professionalism, teamwork, and communication.
- Review of shop math.
- Print reading.
- Intro to CAD/CAM
- Selection of cutting tools.
- Operation of CMM.
- Use of Metrology equipment.
- CNC Mill/Lathe:
- G code programming
- Machine set up andopration
- Tool selection
- Prepares Student for Position as CNC Operator
- Study with Experienced Industry-Employed Faculty
- Individualized, Hands-On Instruction with small classes