525 Santa Fe Drive Denver
Gear & Beer Summer Festival
Date: June 19, 2019
Time: 5 – 8 pm
Location: Wayfinder Co-op
Address: 525 Santa Fe Drive Denver, CO 80204
Click here to register
Gear & Beer is back for the 2nd Annual Summer Night Market! As always, there will be the amazing emerging brands, music, food, and of course a gear raffle. Other activities include:
- Sisu Magazine led interactive panel on untold stories in the outdoors
- Backcountry Pulse & When All Else Fails: hands on wilderness medicine demos
- OUTLANDISH: Fuel Your Adventure book signing with ultra runner and the Running Bum, Morgan Sjogren
Gear & Beer is a festival celebrating the hustle and entrepreneurial spirit of independent emerging outdoor, travel, adventure, and lifestyle brands. Come shop from our vendors, grab craft beer, listen to music, and enter for chances to win some swag.
- General Admission – FREE
- Adventurer Ticket- $15- Help us reduce our waste by purchasing an Adventurer ticket which includes a refillable stainless steel pint glass, your 1st beer, and 1 raffle ticket! Must be 21+ for alcoholic beverages.
- VIP $40 – Includes a stainless steel pint glass, inclusive of your beverages for the evening, 2 raffle tickets. Must be 21+ for alcoholic beverages.
- Raffle tickets – $5/each, $20 for an arm length
Check out these awesome brands: 5028, Adventure Lodge, Altitude Industries, Atomic Child Designs, Backcountry Pulse, Bernoulli Apparel, Bivouac Coffee, Escape Campervans, Gossamer Gear, Hemp Daddy Therapeutics, iKOR Labs, In the Pines, Kokopelli Packrafts, Onus iV, Pakems, SheFly Apparel, Swift Industries, Trail Threads, When All Else Fails, Wise Bar
Raffle including products from brands such as: Bedrock Sandals, Swift Industries, Revel Gear, Jelt, Lizard Tail Belts, etc.
Beverages By: 14er Brewing, Sufferfest Beer Co, Ironton Distillery, Buckel Family Wine
A percentage of beverage sales benefit our non-profit partner, Suffer Better.
Food by: Hop & Hoe, Deputy Spud Slinger, Roam Cone
Thank you to our sponsors who make it all possible: Moun10 Partners, Callosum, Holland & Hart, Gear Junkie, Startup Colorado, Sisu Magazine