Other financial resources:
- City of Louisville Recovery and Improvement Grant Program
On August 11, the Louisville City Council adopted the Recovery & Improvement Matching Grant Program to continue efforts assisting businesses that have suffered economic injury to stabilize and begin to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- NIST Funding Manufacturing Institutes to Support Pandemic Response
The U.S. Department of Commerce’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has opened a funding opportunity for rapid, high-impact projects that support the nation’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Using funds appropriated by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act signed by President Trump on March 27, 2020, NIST will award these grants through the NIST Manufacturing USA National Emergency Assistance Program with no requirements for cost matching.
- Colorado Lending Source has partnered with Kiva to create new 0% interest, 0 fee loans through the Kiva platform for US small businesses. Learn more by clicking here. If you have any specific questions, you can reach out to Rachael Sall (firstname.lastname@example.org), who is the Kiva Hub Capital Access Manager.
- COVID-19 SMALL BUSINESS EMERGENCY RELIEF PROGRAM
As small businesses experience economic impacts related to COVID-19, Denver Economic Development & Opportunity (DEDO), in partnership with Mile High United Way, is making available one-time business stabilization grants up to $7,500 for eligible small businesses. The program is currently focusing on businesses in industries primarily impacted, including retail (storefront), restaurant/food industry, personal care (barbershop, nail salon), healthcare & social assistance services (childcare & home health care providers), logistics and small manufacturing.
- The Downtown Denver Partnership has offered to lead additional fundraising efforts to match and multiple the $4 million in city resources. We ask you to connect with your networks to request support for the COVID-19 Business Relief Fund, here is a pledge form that can be communicated.