Thank you for visiting the Manufacturer’s Edge COVID-19 Resources page. We are updating the site daily to create as thorough a list of contacts, press releases, announcements, tools, and resources as we possibly can. We are also happy to assist you individually via phone, text, or email. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text our helpline at 720.647.3766 to be connected to someone who can help.
Manufacturer’s Edge presents: Ramping Back Up Under COVID
We have compiled a series of tools and resources your company can start using today to ramp back up production during these tumultuous times. Each one can be used as a stand-alone resource or as a series of deeper and more detailed guides. As always, feel free to use these tools on your own or reach out to our staff for more guidance. We are here to help.
The series consists of four parts:
- A Quick Start Guide to Staying Open – a brief 5-page PDF designed to give you a snapshot overview of strategies to maintain employee safety, employee health, and facility safety with links to materials and information from OSHA, CDPHE, NIOSH, and WHO (available to download here)
- Preventative Manufacturing Measures: Part 1 – checklist with suggestions on everything from facility-wide communication to changing time clock procedures to minimize contact (available to download here)
- Preventative Manufacturing Measures: Part 2 – a deeper dive into the specific tools and strategies you should consider in terms of safe access and egress, monitoring and screening, recommended PPE, contact tracing, and much more (available to download here)
- Event Response and Business Recovery – a four-part webinar series and a comprehensive checklist to prepare you for whatever unexpected events your company may face in the future (find out more)
For more information on the suite of tools contained under Ramping Back Up Under COVID, please watch this recorded webinar discussing how they were developed and how they can be used most effectively:
Other resources (by category):
If you have items that you currently have capacity and capability to produce or can produce with changes in your production facilities, please submit your information to the following resources:
- Manufacturing Capabilities Checklist – Survey to collect information surrounding the checklist of manufacturing needs published by the White House (click here to see the complete list of critical needs)
- CompanyWeek Supplier Bulletin – CompanyWeek is distributing a twice-weekly summary of posts from companies with production capabilities, specific needs, or those wanting to post RFP/Qs to connect w local companies, to ease COVID-related disruptions. View the running list, under Made+Manufactured. Submit your listing here.