Technology AdvantEDGE Series presents an Introduction to Flexible Hybrid Electronics for Manufacturers
Date: May 22, 2018
Location: Geotech Environmental Equipment
Address: 2650 E 40th Ave, Denver, CO 80205, USA
Flexible Hybrid Electronics (FHE) is the next big thing in electronics manufacturing. It’s an entirely new platform for electronics. But what is it and how will it affect your business?
FHE manufacturing combines printed elements with semiconductors to create thin flexible electronic devices. With FHE, manufacturers can create electronics that can be lighter in weight, conform to the curves of a human body, or stretch across the shape of an object or structure—all while preserving the full operational integrity of traditional electronic architectures.
FHE applications include:
- Wearable information devices to monitor and optimize health and lifestyle decisions
- Dramatically improving medical technology delivery—through biomarkers and device implants—which can monitor vital signs for the elderly, those with chronic conditions, and our soldiers during combat
- Enabling embedded sensors to monitor the state of commercial vehicles and aircraft operating in harsh environments
- Improving security operations, with applications in light-weight robotics, as well as, next generation imaging and sensing capabilities
- Dramatically reducing the electronic systems package size and weight through electronics that conform to complex shapes such as aircraft wings or unattended vehicle platforms, and integrating electronics in clothing and fabrics
Please join us for a one-day, hands-on workshop where we will explore the limitless potential and endless possibilities of this exciting, disruptive technology and help you discover ways to implement Flexible Hybrid Electronics into your products in order to give you a distinct competitive advantage.
About the Technology AdvantEDGE Series from Manufacturer’s Edge:
As the Manufacturing Extension Partner for the state of Colorado, Manufacturer’s Edge is committed to keeping Colorado manufacturers informed with the latest cutting-edge info and access to the latest trends. We want to show you what is on the horizon so that you can anticipate the arrival and stay competitive. To that end, we are pleased to introduce the 2018 Technology AdvantEDGE Series–a series of workshops where we will introduce a variety of new technologies that manufacturers can implement into their manufacturing processes and products. These workshops will cover everything from new materials such as composites, smart fibers, and fabrics to new manufacturing processes, such as 3D printing and robotics. Topics of interest will also include radical new technologies that will change the way we live, such as flexible hybrid electronics, biopharmaceuticals, and biofabrication.
Let us help you stay ahead of the game by anticipating and preparing for the amazing innovations on the horizon. Let us bring the future to you!
Brought to you by Manufacturer’s Edge, H2 Manufacturing Solutions, and the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade