Organizational Excellence: How to Lead Your Team to 20% More Productivity
Date: December 1, 2017
Location: online webinar
Click here to register!
All organizations experience pain and they react to that pain based on the symptoms, but rarely do they have a systematic process to get to the root cause. That is why Manufacturer’s Edge created a program called Organizational Excellence that teaches companies how to transform their company while engaging their most critical and expensive resource, their human capital to make them process capable.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Why organizations fail at process improvement
- The five pinch points that cause pain in an organization
- When it is time to redesign your organization and how to engage the Human Capital to get exponential results
- The 5 attributes of a healthy organization
- How to assess your own company’s health
Presented by one of the newest members of the Manufacturer’s Edge team, Shane Barber
More about Shane Barber:
Shane Barber is a respected leadership/management resource who partners to help organizations optimize their workforce strengths and systems design. He specializes in Business Strategy, Organizational Design, Operations Management and Innovation/problem solving.
Shane leverages 20 years of corporate experience having worked for the Intel Corporation and as a personal business owner. His diverse skills in management/leadership, systems development, human resource management, professional training/instruction and performance consulting offer his partners a unique set of skills to partner to solve many common business issues.
Shane has a Production Operations Management degree from New Mexico State University. He has received specialized training in Human Resources and Organization Development from the Teachers College at Columbia University and he is a Certified WorkStyle™ Coach.
Shane’s professional service extends into the community via his seat on Big Brothers Big Sisters Rio Rancho board, a non-profit organization providing one to one mentorship to children. Shane is also the Director of Development for Kareer Insights which helps youth and young adults establish a foundation based on the connection of their passions and career choices to enrich their life experiences.
- Managed more than 550 people and $4 billion in assets for Intel
- Factories under Shane’s management performed 20% higher than all other Intel factories in categories of Safety, Quality, Cost, Output and Morale
- As Worldwide Operations Systems Developer, Shane developed production control systems that were implemented in all Intel corporate factories around the world (7 production factories and 3 assembly test sites). They are still being used 17 years later.