900 W Orman Ave
Pueblo, CO 81004
The Art and Practice of Project Leadership
Date: October 19 & 20, 2017
Location: Pueblo Community College
Address: 900 W Orman Ave, Pueblo, CO 81004, USA
Cost: $250 per person; For more than one person from your company, there is a discounted rate of $200/person
Click here to register!
“Bill was fantastic. He was one of the best instructors I have ever had. He had great content. He knew how to keep it interesting and upbeat. Everyone at Gordon was very impressed. I would take any class from him.” – Max Fulton, CEO, Gordon Sign Company
A successful project leader knows how to bring together, expedite, and monitor the essential elements of complex organizational tasks to align project and corporate objectives. This entertaining program with instructor Bill Hubiak will introduce participants to the tools and techniques necessary to be a successful project leader who completes projects on time and under budget!
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the major steps to coordinate a project in order to manage effectively throughout the project life cycle and link project goals and objectives to stakeholder needs;
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the use of project development tools, techniques and methodologies that assist in creating realistic project schedules, monitoring resource requirements, controlling costs and managing risks;
- Apply the foundation principles of total quality management and systems thinking that improve financial measures, enhance organizational effectiveness, and promote customer satisfaction;
- Personalize a strategy, which balances technical task- and people-oriented requirements, in order to serve both the short- and long-term objectives of the organization;
- Utilize group problem-solving tools to facilitate innovative group thinking skills to create effective, efficient, and adaptable business processes that align corporate objectives with global business demands.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives who manage project-intensive organizations
- Experienced project managers who want to enhance their ability to generate successful project outcomes or prepare for PMP certification
- New and prospective project managers who who want to jump-start their careers
- Project team members wishing to improve their capacity to work and think together
About the Presenter
Bill Hubiak, Ph.D., PMP is a consultant, group facilitator, and change agent with over 30 years experience addressing a broad spectrum of organizational and human resource management issues. Bill’s classes are always interesting and lively.
If attendees are PMI certified, they should be able to submit a claim to PMI and have it approved for PDU’s. https://www.pmi.org/certifications/maintain/earn-pdus